Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Big 2-0

As of yesterday, I am officially a grown-up. A mature, sophisticated grown woman. That's right, folks, I am no longer a teenager. I'm twenty.

I was woken up yesterday by my sweet husband kissing my forehead and placing a large plate of extra cinnamony french toast in my lap. My favorite. After he did the dishes, we took a three hour nap, and then he surprised me by staying home from work for the day. It was awesome. We hung out together all day long, watched a couple movies, ate a ton of food, and just relaxed. He baked me a delicious cake and only made fun of me for a few minutes when I soaked it in milk before eating. This is it:

BG - Birthday Girl / Becca Griffioen. Ben's own handy work. Clever, eh?

All in all, it was the perfect birthday.

2 comments: