Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Baby Bump

I have been putting off the much requested baby bump pictures for weeks because let's face it, I was 24 weeks along and still didn't look pregnant. But this past week or so I feel like it's finally started to show! In fact, I even bought some maternity clothes the other day. It's getting closer!

5 weeks

20 weeks


26 weeks

I have now, for the most part, moved past the point of people being blown away from hearing how far along I am because of how little I'm showing. It has now moved into what I believe to be phase 2. In the past week or so I've had two favorites:

1. From a girl in class: "Oh yeah, you are getting bigger! You really don't look pregnant though, it just looks like you've got some holiday fat or something"

2. From a co-worker after eating his third donut: "Rebecca looks like she ate an entire box of donuts by herself"

Real funny. Hopefully we'll move on to phase 3 pretty quick.

5 comments:

  1. Let's face it, in the long run it is totally AWESOME that you're not showing. That means less work after the baby comes. You're one lucky lady! Keep posting :] I love hearing about your baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! By 26 weeks people were already predicting my babies' births in a day or two. 14 weeks of that got really old. LOL. You're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited that you're having a baby! You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE SO ADORABLE! Wow. I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't post on a comment for some reason the first time I read this, but you are so stinkin cute! I know it's really fun when you finally start showing- and I can tell there's definitely something in there!

    ReplyDelete