Friday, August 22, 2014

Georgia - Summer 2014

We made a trip down to GA to visit the family towards the end of July. As an added bonus, Michelle and her fam were there for the last few days, too! It was so good to see them. We had a blast!

The kids were wonderful on the drive, both there and back. We left at about 7:30pm and arrived around 8:30am. With the exception of Trevor only getting about three hours of sleep, it went without a hitch!


We did a lot of swimming while we were there. Trevor mastered floaties, making it much more enjoyable for everyone. Even Lex enjoyed laying out in the sun.







Trevor still sleeps in a crib. And until he starts climbing out a lot, or decides he's ready to move onto a big boy bed, I'm ok keeping it that way. After a night crammed in the pack and play though, we decided to give it a whirl without one. And he did so good! I'm not dreading the day he moves out of the crib quite so much anymore.


I may have tripped over him in the middle of the night...


Alexa was a champion sleeper while we were there.




I chopped off a whole lotta hair...


We visited with the Grandmas,




played with the cows,


and Ryan, Kaylyn and the cousins,

I hate that this is the least blurry picture I have of this. It was so fun!


and Gramps, etc. (This picture warms my heart, by the way. I have the best dad in the world. And I miss him a ton.)


We all got a little stir crazy on the way home, but we made it in one piece. It was such a good trip. We'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment