Tuesday, October 19, 2010

catching up...again..

I hope to one day be a great blogger, where I don't have to cram six weeks into one post every single time. One day it will happen. But today is not that day. So here we go again!

It has been an excellent few weeks. Here are the highlights:

1) I FINALLY GOT A JOB!! WOOOOO!!! I am working in the X-Building (ASB, Administration Building, Abraham Smoot Building, whatever you prefer) in the assessment and analysis department. They are in charge of all the major surveys that have to do with BYU. My project is to input everyone's answers from the Alumni Survey into the computer. All 2000+ surveys. Sound a little bit on the boring side? That is because it is. But I tell you what, I have never been happier to have a job. I'm so excited.

2) We hiked the Y together for the first time.




3) We gave up on trying to decorate our house without using nails. So our apartment is slowly, but surely starting to look more like a home.


4) I got a haircut by a beginning student at the Paul Mitchell School. I was going to post a picture, but I don't think I'm quite ready for the world to see it just yet. Suffice it to say, I will not be returning to that sweet young lady for a haircut ever again.

5) We made caramel apples. p.s. - i love this picture of Ben.


6) Ben and I got a new calling. We are the Family Search and Temple Committee chairs. So we help the ward along with learning to use new family search, indexing, etc. We got to speak in Sacrament meeting on Sunday about temples, and I really think this is going to be a cool calling. We're both pretty excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment