Thursday, October 28, 2010

Six Months!


Ben and I hit our six month anniversary last Sunday. Pretty hard to believe if you ask me. We were trying to decide how long we'll be considered "newlyweds". I think a year is past the newlywed stage, so it has to be sometime between now and then, right?

We celebrated it on Monday, because on Sunday it's hard to do anything. Ben surprised me with these beautiful flowers, which I am still enjoying immensely. We hung out all day and went to Olive Garden for dinner that night. It was great.

I talked to Mom on our one month anniversary and she asked if we still liked each other. The answer was yes. And just so you know Mom, six months later...that answer is still yes. We still like each other a whooooole, whole lot. We couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment