Monday, June 20, 2011

school's out for the summer!...and other exciting news

Finals are over! That means no more school for 2+ months! Woohoo! Never before in my life have I been so excited for a break from school (that may not be true – 6th grade was a doozey). And THIS summer break is going to be the best ever. In fact, in less than 24 hours we will be on the road (as seen in Ben's previous post, here) headed for Ohio, then to North Carolina, Washington DC, and then on to Georgia! It is going to be 18 days of awesome. Without a doubt.

In other news, I believe it is finally time to spread the word: We are having a baby! Due date is December 21 and we could not be happier! Ben and I are both thrilled and cannot wait to meet the little one.

Right after we found out!


3 comments:

  1. YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! We are super super excited for you guys! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca!!! I read your blog, and I think it's awesome! =) And congratulations on having a little one on the way! That is SO super exciting! I'm glad that things are going well for you! I miss you! Enjoy your upcoming trip! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to find out the gender!!

    ReplyDelete