Saturday, December 31, 2011

Trevor!!

Trevor Benjamin, Big T, T money, Trev, etc was born on Christmas (7 lbs 10 oz, 19 in.), and we still haven't gotten any pictures up. So, with a bit of my free time I set up a photobucket account to get you guys some pictures so you can see him. I love this kid!

First and foremost, Becca 4 days before the day

Photobucket

Here he is, the first picture of his life!

Photobucket

The happy father

Photobucket

And mother

Photobucket

And a couple more while we were in the hospital

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And getting him ready to go home

Photobucket

Then, the day after, we learned his bilirubin (or however the heck you spell it) was high, so we needed to put him under some lights. It was no fun, but a blessing because it helped so much and we only had to do it for one day!

Photobucket

He's a cute kid!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One more with mom, who was a HUGE help! Thanks again, mom.

Photobucket

One more with each parent

Photobucket

Photobucket

He's a keeper!

6 comments:

  1. He is unbelievably adorable. I love all his fuzzy hair. I can't wait to all of you soon! Beck, do you always straighten your hair now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE IS PRECIOUS!!! I'm so excited to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think he looks a little like a Native American. In the best way of course. I'll call him Running Water Horse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ben and Becca! He is adorable! I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I'm a little late in reading this, but congratulations! He is perfect. I hope your first month has been stress-free with lots of sleep for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is ADORABLE!! Congratulations friend! I am SO happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete