Thursday, January 26, 2012

one month

Our little guy is officially one month old as of yesterday! We have thoroughly enjoyed our first month of parenthood, sleep deprivation and all. He really is just the sweetest kid. Here are about a bajillion pictures of his first month. I know it's overkill, but give me a break. He's our first. And he is stinking adorable.




I think he might have smiled at me today. Like when he was awake. Awesome.





First bath in the tub

Blessing day.







Homework...





Greatest dad ever.



One month old!!

11 comments:

  1. He looks so grown up!!! I love the picture of Ben and Trevor on the couch. It's sooo cool that you guys are parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! i love trevor's dark hair. he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still cannot believe you guys have a baby (nor do I believe that I'll have one soon!). My favorite is probably the mohawk one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a lot of thoughts in my head and the majority of them don't sound like English...there's a lot of "A GOOJIE WOOJIE" type things..you've got one cute baby there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby is so handsome!

    and just so you know, I made a blog JUST so I could comment..that is how much I love you Becca!

    I am so happy for the both of y'all, he looks like an awesome baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get over how CUTE he is! And SO much hair! I love the pictures! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete