Monday, March 26, 2012

Trevor - 3 months old

Trevor is 3 months old. He is pretty much the coolest thing since sliced bread. We feel very happy to have him each and every day. Enjoy the pictures!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Trevor fell asleep while we were on a walk. We didn't even notice until we got home.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
A little light reading for good measure.

Photobucket
This is Ben typing - and I love this picture. Trevor is always happiest with Becca (And understandably so). He clearly has no problem playing favorites. I don't blame him.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



8 comments:

  1. What an incredibly handsome boy! He's obviously following a tradition of handsome grandsons that are coming into our family! Awesome pics!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he gonna be a blue-eyed boy?! He is so CUTE!! My favorite photo is the one of him in the All Star outfit where he's posing to the side with his tongue poking out. And I have one beautiful sissy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how cute he is!! He is perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness he is so so cute! I can't wait to squish him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is SO cute! I like the one with the slobber/spit-up ring around his neck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! He has the sweetest little smile I've ever seen. I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I'm not sure HOW I haven't seen a picture of your baby yet and he's already so old! but oh goodness he's so adorable!!! I can't even get over his happy face and big, dark eyes!! How fun, you both make cute parents :)

    ReplyDelete