Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gooooo Cougars!

We went to the BYU football game last week! BYU vs Washington State (who, ironically, are also the cougars). We found a sweet deal on tickets on ksl and had some friends watch Trevor for a few hours. It was so much fun. It rained pretty hard for a while, but let up right as the game was starting.We ended beating them 30-6. Woohoo! We had an awesome time.





White out game. And that is a brand new jumbotron up there.
My sister, Brianna, is in the marching band. We saw her for a minute before the game started. I wish I had taken a picture, but I had other things on my mind (like the fact that I was wearing a white t-shirt in a monsoon) so I forgot to pull out the camera. I can attest that she can pull off the white pants/white shoes combo though. Super cute.


She said she was in the front all the time so I tried to get a closer up shot. I can't find her though. Bummer.

I snuck over to the band right before we left to take a picture with her, but she was on the other side of everyone and I didn't feel like making a fool of myself again and screaming to her. So I took these sneaky pictures.


I think the head to Bri's right, right above the glasses guy with the white hat, is Brianna's current love interest, Jamie.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are so sneaky! And yeah, that guy's head is totally Jamie. You're good. Glad you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete