Monday, February 18, 2013

I'm too tired to think of a title

It has been one heck of a long couple of weeks around here. I was about to write a whole long story about it, but grossed myself out. So suffice it to say Trevor pushed through 4 new teeth in a matter of days (2 were molars) and is working on at least one more. We both had the worst cold imaginable for like a week and half, meaning nobody here slept for a while. Trevor had his first vomiting experience (a couple times) followed by his first other type of stomach bug experience (several times). And then to top it all off, I woke up Saturday morning with pink eye. Lovely. Anyway, we are happy to be almost past this and back to normal. And in other news, Ben is an honest to goodness insurance salesman these days. Licensed and everything. So far he's really enjoying work and is catching on quickly. Anyway, on to pictures.

Unlocking the door. He is always entertained by this for a really long time.
Cutie.


First (ish) day of work as an officially licensed insurance agent!

Loves helping mama sweep the floor. The vacuum, on the other hand, is Trevor's worst nightmare.


3 comments:

  1. Good heavens. I'm glad I got out of there before everyone came down with some sort of illness! I can't think of anything more sad than a sick baby.

    On a happier note, Trevor is just darling. I love hearing is sweet little voice. It makes me excited for when Vince starts talking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. He is soooo cute! I can't believe how big he is now. And he's so smart! And congrats to Ben! Quite the accomplishment. Glad you guys are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the beginning of this post is truly awful. I'm glad it's over now.
    I'm so proud of Ben! He got licensed really quickly. I'm sure he's doing a fantastic job at work.
    I can't believe how grown up Trevor is! Standing up in the kitchen all by himself! He's really good at elephant noises. You should teach him the REAL chicken noise and see if he can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete