Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lately

Since I haven't had a chance to sit down and blog lately (see all the previous posts from tonight), I thought I'd just put up a bunch of pictures illustrating what we've been up to for the last month or so. I lost the camera in a box or something during the move, so there's a good chunk of time that we're missing before I finally found it, so please forgive me. This is all I have. Enjoy.

The Waites came to visit at the end of December, and we got to see them for a little bit before we left for Ohio as well. I'm really glad we got to spend a little extra time all together before we moved. We always have a blast.


Trevor has suddenly taken a serious liking to his teddy bear, Matthew, we put in his crib like 10 months ago. He cuddles him to sleep every night, and I think he has a hard time getting to sleep without him. It's really cute.

Trevor taking advantage of the endless boxes we had for moving.


Finally getting a little bit of Mama and Trevor time amidst the chaos of packing.


With the Waites, waiting for Winter Storm Gandalf to pass through. (I had no idea they named winter storms. Weird.)
 
This kid has the best facial expressions. He is always a hoot to watch.

Discovering his belly button.





Trevor loves wearing shoes. Everyone's shoes.




2 comments:

  1. Trev is so cute! I think he's starting to look a lot like Ben these days. I love that he's starting to get attached to his teddy bear. That's so sweet. And I'm so glad you're done with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting to see lots of his daddy in him. Sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete